Monday 4 July 2016

The Best Essential Oils Brand for 2016


Have you been baffled by what best essential oil brands to invest in? We all know it can be a frustrating and overwhelming experience with researching one site after another.

You read posts and articles discussing essential oils and their purity. Many suppliers and companies claim they sell 100% pure plus the natural plant’s therapeutic-grade essential oils. You will find for all intent and purposes, no set standards for essential oils.

After much research and testing, we are delighted to announce Radha Beauty Aromatherapy Top 6 Essential Oils is the best essential oils brand you can find in the market.



Radha Beauty Aromatherapy Top 6 Essential Oils 100% Pure & Therapeutic grade[Purchase]




Radha Beauty Aromatherapy Top 6 Essential Oils Review

I like these little box sets. I think they are great for someone just getting starting with using essential oils or someone who just likes to stock up. Like me. Some of these you may be familiar with, some you may not but will learn to enjoy. I won't go into what each oil is good for because Radha Beauty includes a nice little sheet with lots of information on each. What I do want to talk about is the quality of each.

The only true way of testing an essential oil is in a lab. But there are some things you can do at home to get an idea of the quality. Since these tests aren't fooled proof or 100% accurate, I always take the results with a grain of salt. The first thing I always do is the “paper test.” If you're not familiar with the paper test; you want to put a drop of the essential oil on a white index card. It's said “pure, undiluted, therapeutic” essential oils will completely evaporate overnight, leaving no oil ring behind. 

But again, there are exceptions. Since the paper test only tells part of the story, you want to check some other things as well. For example, if you put a drop of the essential oil between your fingers, it shouldn't “feel” greasy. It should feel the opposite of what a carrier oil, like Jojoba oil, for example, feels like. 

You also want to get familiar with the smell. A good essential oil shouldn't smell “rancid” or have a strong smell of alcohol. Keep in mind, though, everyone has a different interpretation of what smells good and what doesn't. Just because you don't like a smell doesn't mean the product is bad. When smelling essential oils you shouldn't be overwhelmed and it shouldn't make you feel sick or fell like you are getting a headache. Radha Beauty Aromatherapy Top 6 Essential Oils is truly the best essential oils brand in the market!










How to use these 6 essential oils?

Ways and reasons that I personally use these particular essential oils:

Orange: I absolutely love this scent - it smells just like fresh cut oranges!!! I diffuse this in the diffusers throughout my house either alone or in a blend. I use this in my homemade cleaners. I scent my wool dryer balls with this. I spritz some on my mattress when I am cleaning the sheets to freshen it up.

Lavender: This is our go-to essential oil if we get bug bites. As soon as we feel a bite begin to itch and swell up, I put a drop of it directly on the bite and rub it in. The itching stops within seconds and the swelling almost immediately starts to go down. I also use this in the diffuser either alone or in blends.

Tea Tree: I mix a few drops of this in with my shampoo to cure my itching scalp issues. It relieves the itch and reduces itching between showers. This also works as a natural disinfectant. We use this on wounds and also in homemade cleaning products.

Lemongrass: I love the scent of lemongrass almost as much as I love the scent of Orange EO. I often use it in the diffuser either alone or in a blend. I also use this in my homemade deodorant recipes and in homemade cleaners.

Eucalyptus: We make sure to have Eucalyptus EO on hand all the time, and use it whenever we have colds or sinus and respiratory issues. This is also a good one to diffuse (either alone or in a blend) when you want to wake up and be more alert.

Peppermint: Everyone knows the scent of peppermint. This is peppermint in a bottle. A little goes a long way with this. One time I used too much and my house smelled like a candy cane factory for about four days. This is excellent to diffuse either alone or in a blend. It's another good EO to use when you want to be more alert. I also use a couple of drops of this to flavor my homemade toothpaste. When I am nauseated, I put one or two drops under my tongue and nausea disappears within a couple of minutes.




Radha Beauty Aromatherapy Top 6 Essential Oils 100% Pure & Therapeutic grade[Purchase]


FAQ

Question:
How to use them?
Answer:
Essential oils have many uses. There are several books available that will give ideas or you can research on the internet. This set also comes with an insert that gives a short detail on each of the oils in the package. I will take a picture of the insert and upload it to my review. I hope that helps! 

Question:
How many ounces in each bottle?
Answer:
10ml,33oz 

Question:
Does each bottle say what each oil is best used for?
Answer:
The bottles have a description of the oil but not much on how to use it. However, they do give you an information card in the box. If you really want to know more about each oil and how to mix/use then Google will be your best friend. In my review, there is a website I like to use to know more about each oil and how to u…

Question:
Does the package say these are therapeutic grade oils or just therapeutic?
Answer:
Therapeutic grade 




Radha Diffuser and Essential Oils Review Youtube Video


ILoveAromatherapy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.


The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment